ARE YOU A LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, OR QUEER IDENTIFIED WOMAN? AND, DID YOU EVER SEEK THE GOALS OF CHILDBIRTH AND/OR CO-PARENTING?
IF YES, THEN PLEASE TAKE A CONFIDENTIAL SURVEY ON YOUR EXPERIENCES
IRB PROTOCOL # 15-131
The Research Group on Disparities in Health within the Department of Health and Behavior Studies at Teachers College, Columbia University, in New York, NY is studying the experiences of lesbian, bisexual, or queer-identified women who have sought the goals of childbirth and/or co-parenting.
- You are being asked to fill out a confidential survey
- Participation in this survey is limited to the first 200 participants
- Participation in the study takes about 35-45 minutes
- After 200 individuals complete the survey, the computer program will close the survey and send out bar–coded gift certificates ($300, $200 or $100) for use at www.Amazon.com to three randomly chosen e-mail accounts without in any way linking your identity to the survey results
- Please go to the link below (www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGBTQ-PregnancyA
ndCo-ParentingStudy) to view the informed consent, learn about your rights as a participant and proceed to the survey.
- We invite you to e-mail, text, and tweet others you know, asking them to:Go to www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGBTQ-PregnancyAn
dCo-ParentingStudy and take the survey for a chance to win a $300, $200, or $100 prize.
NOTE: Participants have a 3 in 200 chance of winning a $300, $200, or $100 bar-coded gift certificate for use on www.Amazon.com.
AMY R. LISS, M.S., Doctoral Candidate, Department of Health and Behavior Studies, Box 114, 525 W. 120th Street, New York, NY 10027; firstname.lastname@example.org
BARBARA C. WALLACE, Ph.D., Director, Research Group on Disparities in Health, Professor of Health Education, Clinical Psychologist, Department of Health and Behavior Studies, Teachers College, Columbia University, Box 114, 525 W. 120th Street, New York, NY 10027; Bcw3@columbia.edu
Study Contact Number: 267-269-7411